I just got done watching what I think has become my new favorite movie. It's probably the single most cheesy movie I have ever seen, but dangit if I still didn't absolutely love it all the same.
Anyone seen this?? The movie started out with such lame lines that I fought to control rolling my eyes, but in the end the music made my heart nearly pound right out of my chest, and I was completely won over -- cheesy lines and all. I hopped right onto Amazon.com and spent money I don't have
to buy the soundtrack which I will be playing non-stop until I'm so sick of it I can hardly stand it. Well, maybe not that much, but I did feel very moved. I'm a far cry from musically talented, but I do greatly appreciate all kinds of music just the same. If you feel the same, you should check the movie out. Though you may not love it like I did. While I was nearly sobbing as the credits ran, I asked Brandon what he thought and he replied, "It was pretty good." So there you are, a movie review from not exactly the most professional movie critics.
This week and weekend have been pretty uneventful. Mathew had his 4 year check-up and his pediatrician informed me he's doing wonderful and that I'm doing a great job, always good to hear (though I'm certain he says that to everyone). I attended my nephews wedding today (Congrats again Gary and Amy!). And other than that, we're just devoted General Conference listeners this weekend. See, this is proof that my life is so action-packed that I resort to blogging out my movie reviews. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Emergency Placement Call
3 months ago

1 comments:
I've been wanting to watch that movie. I'll have to add it to my netflix list.
Post a Comment