I simply cannot believe it! I finally figured out how to add a video and have it actually work. My little boy recently started laughing and I firmly believe it is the best sound in the whole world. If you have kids of your own, you may think their laughter is cuter -- whatever -- I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
I don't have much to report for this week. I painted (ok fine, my friend Brianne painted) the dividing wall between my living room and kitchen. I couldn't be more excited about this. I've been living in this house for nearly 5 years (give or take the 5 months we tried renting it out) and my walls are still boring and beige as can be. I am not good at decorating and I really dislike painting. So a big thanks to Brianne for trying to help me do something interesting, and when that didn't work, for doing it for me. Here's Bri painting my wall.
I want to hang up all my pictures and my shelf before I post the finished product. Also, here's a cute pic of McKenna, Bri's daughter Sydney, and their friend Savannah, hanging out in the kitchen while we paint. They're such girls, it makes me smile.
I also experienced an exceptionally bad and annoying hair day over the weekend which caused me to take immediate action and have all my hair chopped off. Well, 7 inches of it anyway. I would post a picture of this fabulous new haircut (given to me by the talented Julie) but I don't have a picture. I would take a picture of myself with the haircut, but....well, I just don't want to. Again, I prefer to be behind the camera, not in front of it. In other haircut news, last week Brandon surrendered to the battle of hair loss and finally buzzed all his hair off. It's just never quite grown back quite as full after the chemotherapy. But he still looks as handsome as ever. I also took Mathew into Julie and he's now sporting a proper haircut after the hack job we gave him a few weeks ago. McKenna is dying to cut her hair short too now that her friend Sydney (in the above picture) has a new 'do. She has her appointment all set for the middle of next month, after her big dance show. Wow, there's a big boring paragraph about our family haircuts for ya!
That's all. Stay tuned!
Emergency Placement Call
3 months ago

3 comments:
Oh, that laugh is too cute Sheri! That was worth all the time you spent figuring out a video. Thanks for the fun time today. My kids are beat!
Oh, I should have taken a picture of your hot new hairdo for you. Maybe next time! Everyone can take my word for it...she is lookin' good!
What an adorable laugh! Your kids are so cute.
There's the medicine I needed to keep studying through the night. Thanks for posting that. It made me laugh too.
Post a Comment